Work with Syndicate personnel to provide both clerical and administrative support. The Syndicate Associate will provide service and products to Financial Advisors and other broker/dealers. Products include Certificates of Deposit (CDs), Equity Unit Investment Trusts (UITs), and Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s) as well as Secondary Stock Offerings (SEC) for both equity and preferred offerings.
Individual filling this position should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent office skills and experience working with office machines.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong records-keeping ability needed.
- Will need to work well with Financial Advisors.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention-to-detail.
- Must be a strong self-starter.
- Team player, however, must be also able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment with a number of diverse personalities.
- Setting up securities, accumulating, recording, and executing orders.
- Completing and returning necessary documents for Syndicate participation.
- Maintaining records of Syndicate participations.
- Communicating with Financial Advisors and other broker/dealers regarding Syndicate products and offerings.
- Backing up other Syndicate personnel in the event of illness and/or vacations.
- Learning all clerical and administrative functions of equity syndicate operations.