This is a part-time position, expected to work 20 hours per week, performing various administrative, operations and clerical duties to contribute to efficient and effective branch office operations.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate a PC, telephone, and photocopier.
- Familiar with Federal postal regulations with regards to postage and insurance rates and sorting requirements. Familiar with UPS/FEDEX shipping systems.
- High school diploma, GED or comparable work experience in an office setting.
- Familiar with the office staff and organizational structure.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Attention to detail, organizational and alphabetizing skills. Manage multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Process check requests from client accounts as requested. Review TRAX request for accuracy and ensures proper paperwork and authorizations are on file.
- Provides receipts to clients for deposit of checks.
- Works with Client Associates and/or Financial Advisors to gather additional information as needed for deposits or disbursements.
- Process daily check deposits.
- Maintains daily cashiering file according to the Branch Standardization procedures.
- Maintains a working knowledge of Branch Guide to Operations and ensures adherence to all Branch, Firm and Compliance policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of balance screens and TRAX work flow.
- Assists Client Associates with tasks as needed and or assigned.
- Receives, screens and returns phone calls. Takes messages, transfer calls, answer routine questions and provides information when possible.
- Greets visitors. Determines the nature of the visit. Contacts appropriate personnel and announces guest.
- Date stamps incoming correspondence. Photocopies incoming/outgoing correspondence and presents to BOM for review in accordance with firm policies.
- Receives in mail, sorts, processes, and distributes.
- Prepares outgoing mail. Prepares packages for shipment.
- Receives stock certificates and prepares a receipt if required. Records certificate in the log. Submits stock certificate insurance lot at month-end to Accounting.
- Prepares receipts for received securities and process according to established procedures.
- Assists with the receipt, payment, and reimbursement of branch expenses.
- Order and manage office/ breakroom supplies.
- Maintains the forms drawer to ensure forms are current and discards outdated forms.
- Ensures adherence to all Branch, Firm and Compliance policies, procedures rules and regulations.
- Assists Branch Office Manager and Branch Operations Office Manager with administrative responsibilities for the branch.
- Performs other duties as assigned.