Practice Management Consultant
The Practice Management Consultant position is an integral part of the firm’s commitment to helping our Financial Advisors improve client service and grow revenues. This individual will be a contributing member of the Practice Management and Professional Development team.
Individual filling this position should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or a related field.
- Minimum of 5–7 years of industry experience working with Financial Advisors or in the financial services industry.
- Experience in coaching or consulting, with a focus on team dynamics.
- FINRA Series 7 and 66, or willingness to complete within 6 months of hire.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Must be a strong oral communicator in both small and large groups, with the ability to successfully train others on various tools.
- Flexibility to travel to other branches in the Davidson system with short notice.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher software, and ability to learn other programs quickly.
- Lead the firm’s Productivity Initiatives.
- Work directly with Financial Advisors and Teams in a consulting and coaching capacity.
- Collaborate with various Advisor Solutions Team product and service specialists.
- Create and implement the firm’s Productivity Initiatives and direct communication with Financial Advisors, to help them integrate various tools and processes into their practices.
- Travel to branches as needed within the D.A. Davidson footprint.
- Other duties as assigned.