At the direction of the Public Finance Administration Manager, assist with planning, executing, and rolling out internal procedures.
Individual filling this position should have the following qualifications:
- Strong computer skills. Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Follow policies and procedures. Maintain client confidentiality.
- Communicate in a clear and service-oriented manner. Use appropriate, professional language and grammar to effectively exchange ideas and information.
- Ability to proactively work with both external and internal clients. Relate with others in a professional manner in order to accomplish work responsibilities and objectives.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Assist with planning, executing, and rolling out projects for our Fixed Income Capital Markets division. This includes newly-adopted internal procedures, established procedures, and various projects. In particular, the Project Associate will:
- Assist with developing training materials.
- Assist with tracking notifications to internal partners.
- Develop relationships with banking teams and provide support to internal processes.
- Assist with updating and tracking current projects.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.