Excellence in higher education and tribal finance.
The Norman, Oklahoma Fixed Income Capital Markets office of D.A. Davidson was established in 2005 with the acquisition of Kirkpatrick Pettis. In fact, this office has been serving the fixed income market since 2000.
Originally established as a “general practice” public finance office with a higher education and state agency focus, the Norman operation has evolved over the years and has developed experience in the funding of:
- Educational facility lease revenue bonds in support of Oklahoma School District capital improvement funding needs
- Sales tax revenue supported county detention facilities
- Tribal essential governmental function projects
- The Oklahoma office has successfully placed over 248 lease revenue bond issues for Oklahoma school districts totaling in excess of $2.9 billion since 2000.
- Thomson Reuters ranks D.A. Davidson in Oklahoma as No. 1 Book Running Manager based on the number of negotiated issues with $273.0 million for FY 2017.
Since 2000, the bankers in our Norman office have served as Underwriter, Financial Advisor, or Placement Agent for over $4.497 billion in fixed income security transactions.
*Source: Thomson Reuters January & February 2018